SINGANI IN WASHINGTON DC
Singani is an 80-proof spirit made for over four centuries in the miles high Tarixa valley of South America.
It is not a brand, and not a type of something else, it is... Singani.
Find out more — even a lot more — by selecting SINGANI on the menu above.
See why Singani is Just Special
- Well of course, the number 1 reason is, it's Singani!
- Family owned for generations (not anonymous investors)
- Loving care batch by batch (no industrial processes here)
- The family name is on each bottle
- Large number of international awards (no others do)
- It's the chosen brand of people who know Singani
- And yes, you can buy it today
World's Best Spirit
Why? Consistent top international awards, a deep heritage, one of a kind, authentic and real, and the finest crafting on earth. Singani Los Parrales is continually recognized as best.
Singani, the newest-oldest spirit you've never heard of, Singani has been distilled for delighted people since the 1500's yet has never been exported from its homeland until now.
See why Singani is Just Best
singani los parrales joins cuisine novo boliviano
San Antonio Texas. Bolivian master Chef Eric Calderon becomes the first chef from Bolivia to present cuisine Novo Boliviano in the United States under the invitation of the Culinary Institute of America. Of course, Singani is served. Pictures and menu of the event.
Join the Experience
Singani has many friends, and friends are what Singani is all about.
We invite you to get connected as a friend by selecting FRIENDS on the menu above.
Be prepared for a great experience! We're looking forward to having you with us.
See why Singani is Just for You